Study In Australia
Australia, officially called the Commonwealth of Australia. Its capital city is Canberra, and its largest city is Sydney. Australia is the sixth biggest country in the world by land area. Australia is multicultural, which means that all its people are encouraged to keep their different languages, religions and ways of life, while also learning English and joining in with other Australians.
- Australia is the sixth biggest country in the world.
- Australia is widely known for providing high quality healthcare.
- Australia both public and private hospitals are equipped with latest technologies and top notch services.
- Australia has worlds most stable economy.
- Australia has life expectancy at birth set at over 81 years of age.
- Australia has also been popular study destination for international students.
- Australia has eight of top 100 universities in the world that offer more than 22000 courses over 1100 courses.
- Australia also boosts 5 of 30 best student cities in the world, which includes Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide.
why study in Australia?
- Affordable Fees for multiple courses.
- Students have chance to choose desired courses for study.
- Healthy and Safe environmen.t
- Student will get world class INTERNATIONAL RECOGNISED degree.
- Affordable tution fees and living cost.
- Working allowed for 20 hours/week.
- Best education system.
- Best Colleges & Universities
- Australian Degrees are accepted in International job market
Colleges/universities in Australia
We are feeling proud to say ,that our students are studing with Top ranking colleges & Universities of Australia
The List of Universites & Colleges are described below:
|South West Institute||SWIT|
|Swineburne University of Technology|
|William Angliss Institute||William Angliss|
|Gold Coast Institute||GCIT|
|Queensland North Institute|
|Gold Coast International College|
Australia Capital Territory
|Canberra Institute of Technology||CIT|
|CYO Connor College||CYO|
|Central Institute of Technology||CENTRAL|
|Challenger Institute of Technology||CHALLENGER|
|DURACK Institute of Technology||DURACK|
|Goldfields Institute of Technology||GOLDFIELDS|
|Great Southern Institute of Technology||GREAT SOUTHERN|
|Kimberlay Training Institute||KTI|
New South Wales
|New England Institute||New England|
|North Coast Institute||NCI|
|North Sydney Institute||NSIT|
|South Western Sydney Institute||SWSI|
|Western Sydney Institute of Courses||WSI|
|Bendigo Regional Institute||BRIT|
|Box Hill Institute||Box Hill|
|Federation Training Institute||FEDERATION/td>|
|Federation University Australia||FedUni|
|Goulburn Ovens Institute|
|South West Institute of Technology||SOUTH WEST|
|West Coast College||SOUTH WEST|
|Australian Institute of Technical Training|
|Eynesbury Senior College||EYNESBURY|
|International College of Hotel Management||ICHM|
|South Australia Institute of Business and Technology||SAIBT|
|The Institute of TASMANIA|